Sunday, April 29, 2012

Angel Signs


Angel Signs come to us in so many ways.

Some of them unexpected and miraculous.

When I was living in San Francisco, USA, I was shopping at an organics supermarket when I noticed a person huddled up in the gutter.

After shopping I went over and approached the person.

It turned out to be a young girl, maybe 14 to 16 years old, crying. Her hair was disheveled, her clothes torn and she was dirty from head to foot.

I asked her what was wrong and she told me she had no home to go to and had been living on the streets.

I gave her some of the food I had bought that she would be able to eat immediately.

Then I reached down and gave her a big hug.

At that very moment I felt a warm glow all over my body.

She looked up, stopped crying and with a pale shocked look on her face pointed over my left shoulder at something behind me.

"Oh!" she gasped. "It's an angel!"

As I turned, I saw, just over my shoulder, a golden presence standing there shining at us both.

To this very day it still brings tears to my eyes when I remember it, both the vision and the feeling.

Then the angel vanished and I thanked the girl for being able to share such a special moment with her.

As I returned to my car I remember her face vividly, as if her whole life and future changed in that moment.

I never found out what happened to her. I can only trust that angel is still looking after her.



No comments:

Post a Comment